Explore our promoted experiences
- A private tequila and mezcal tasting workshop in Cabo San Lucas
- Try a total of nine different varieties of handmade Mexican alcoholic drinks
- Enjoy an array of sweet and savory snacks, from seafood to traditional grasshoppers
- Beat the rush of a shared tour with an intimate, personalized experience
Departure & Return
We are located next to the famous Giggling Marlin and Holligans Restaurant, in downtown Cabo San Lucas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Santos Destilados
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff