Explore our promoted experiences
- Cabo San Lucas nightlife tour
- Visit three of Cabo’s most popular bars and clubs with a personal party guide
- Skip the entrance lines with VIP access
- Enjoy five hours of unlimited drinks
Departure & Return
Please note that meeting time has been moved to 7PM (because of Covid restrictions clubs are closing earlier so we are starting earlier)
What To Expect
Grab a fruity cocktail or ice-cold beer from the open bar and head straight to the dance floor to dance to songs played by Mexico’s most popular DJs. Relax at your reserved table to give your feet a rest, enjoying gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean at night.
Visit three nightclubs on your exclusive nighttime excursion; although the venues change daily, a night in Los Cabos’ most popular atmospheric beach bars and electric dance clubs is guaranteed. Possible venues include Pink Kitty, EL Squid Roe and Baja Junkie.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Photo ID required
- Note: You'll stay around 1.5 hours at each club. Open bar ends at 3am, but you are welcome to stay until the time you want to
- DRESS CODE: No beach wear, no flip flops, no sleeveless shirts or tank top shirt for guys. We are not responsible for denied entry because of dress code violations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rockstarcrawls
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms