5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to included activities
Meals/Drinks not mentioned in itinerary
Departure & Return
Tower 2/163 Abbott St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Welcome Meeting @ 11am in hotel lobby
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Australia
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Day Australia Retreat: Queensland Daintree?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Day Australia Retreat: Queensland Daintree?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Day Australia Retreat: Queensland Daintree?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Day Australia Retreat: Queensland Daintree?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Day Australia Retreat: Queensland Daintree
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairns & the Tropical NorthBus Tours - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandMulti-day Tours - QueenslandEco Tours - QueenslandBus Tours - AeroglenNature and Wildlife - AeroglenMulti-day Tours - AeroglenEco Tours - AeroglenBus Tours - Port DouglasNature and Wildlife - Port DouglasMulti-day Tours - Port DouglasEco Tours - Port DouglasCategory
Mt. WhitfieldWet Tropics World Heritage AreaCairns AquariumCairns Night Markets & Food CourtRed Arrow WalkBarron Gorge National ParkFitzroy IslandGranite Gorge Nature ParkMichaelmas CayCairns Zoom & Wildlife DomeEsplanade BoardwalkBehana Gorge WaterfallRusty's Markets Cairns Esplanade LagoonCairns Botanic GardensCentenary Lakes Muddy's PlaygroundMamu Tropical SkywalkRainForeStation Nature ParkCairns Cruise Port