- Visit to Hartley's Crocodile Adventure with breakfast with a koala, from Cairns or Palm Cove
- Learn all about koalas while having breakfast in the company of a koala and its keeper
- Enjoy a delicious hot breakfast at a restaurant that overlooks the croc-filled lagoon
- Walk along raised boardwalks that pass turtles, lizards, cassowaries, and koalas
- Stay for a half or full day with round-trip transfer from Cairns or Palm Cove included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any hotel, motel or hostel in Cairns CBD or Palm Cove
What To Expect
Upon arrival, head to Lilies Restaurant for your hot Aussie breakfast in the company of a koala and its knowledgeable keeper. Enjoy great conversation and a tasty meal at a table that overlooks the lagoon.
Afterward, you can see the other amazing critters at Hartley's at your leisure. Get close to Australian crocodiles during a boat ride around Hartley's Lagoon and watch them eat. Hand-feed kangaroos, wallabies, and cassowaries. See a variety of Australian wildlife in a beautiful wilderness setting that recreates that animals' natural habitat.
Spend a half day or full day at Hartley's as your interest and time allows.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beaches Meet and Greet
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Breakfast with the Koalas at Hartley's Crocodile Park from Cairns or Palm Cove.
- "If you are really into the Australian animals, consider the Magic Mammals experience!" See review