10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a taste of the Atherton Tablelands during this 10-hour food tour and tasting experience from Cairns. Learn about how the volcanic soil allows cultivation of diverse range of produce and taste the spoils of this region. All tastings and meals are provided, as well as hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Buffet lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Palm Cove all the way through the Cairns city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Recommended cool casual comfortable clothing
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brett's Kuranda Half Day Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boutique Atherton Tablelands Small-Group Food and Wine Tasting Tour from Cairns?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Boutique Atherton Tablelands Small-Group Food and Wine Tasting Tour from Cairns?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Boutique Atherton Tablelands Small-Group Food and Wine Tasting Tour from Cairns?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boutique Atherton Tablelands Small-Group Food and Wine Tasting Tour from Cairns?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11730P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Boutique Atherton Tablelands Small-Group Food and Wine Tasting Tour from Cairns
19 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 25 minutes
1 day 6 hours 5 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsDistillery Tours Full-day ToursPlantation ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCairns & the Tropical NorthFood Tours - QueenslandBus Tours - QueenslandWine Tastings - QueenslandDistillery Tours - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandPlantation Tours - QueenslandFood Tours - AeroglenBus Tours - AeroglenWine Tastings - AeroglenDistillery Tours - AeroglenFull-day Tours - AeroglenPlantation Tours - AeroglenFood Tours - Port DouglasBus Tours - Port DouglasWine Tastings - Port DouglasDistillery Tours - Port DouglasFull-day Tours - Port DouglasPlantation Tours - Port DouglasCategory
Mt. WhitfieldMuddy's PlaygroundLake BarrineCairns AquariumAustralian Butterfly Sanctuary RainForeStation Nature ParkCairns Botanic GardensCentenary Lakes Michaelmas CayEsplanade BoardwalkCairns Esplanade LagoonTrinity BeachFitzroy IslandMamu Tropical SkywalkCairns Cruise PortKuranda Koala GardensGranite Gorge Nature ParkBirdworld KurandaWet Tropics World Heritage AreaBarron Gorge National Park