- Chillagoe Caves and Australian Outback day trip from Cairns
- Tour of Chilagoe Caves and see fossilised remains on ancient coral reefs
- See Aboriginal Rock Art in Chillagoe
- Tour of the Smelters and visit Granite Gorge
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 16 participants ensures a more personalized experience
- Morning tea and lunch included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please wear closed-toe shoe and bring a light jacket or sweater
- A reasonable level of fitness is required, as there are steps and uneven terrain leading into the caves
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Billy Tea Bush Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Chillagoe Caves and Outback Day Trip from Cairns.