10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kuranda Rainforest and observe native Australian wildlife on a full-day tour from Cairns. View the rain forest as you ride the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway in a gondola. Tour the Rainforestation Nature Park in an amphibious Army Duck vehicle that offers another vantage point on the forest, visit the koalas, kangaroos and other critters at the Koala and Wildlife Park. Learn about Aboriginal culture at the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience. After a classic Aussie barbecue lunch, take the historic Kuranda Scenic Railway back to Cairns.
- Full-day tour to Kuranda round-trip from Cairns
- Discover the animals and plants of the ancient Kuranda Rainforest, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Take in rain forest scenery including the Barron Gorge while aboard the Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Learn about Australian wildlife and plants on the duck tour at Rainforestation Nature Park
- See kangaroos, wallabies and koalas at the Koala and Wildlife Park
- Watch an Aboriginal dance and take a Dreamtime walk at Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Pause to take in Barron Falls and Red Peak Station along the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway route
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Cairns, Palm Cove or Port Douglas hotels.
Guests staying at a Northern Beach other than Palm Cove will need to make own way to Nomads Serpent (341 Lake St, Cairns) and meet their driver guide here, there is free parking at this location.
Dates: Daily except Christmas Day and scheduled maintenance days for Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway.
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tropic Wings & Gray Line Cairns
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Classic Kuranda by Skyrail and Scenic Railway Including Rainforestation, Koala and Wildlife Park and Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursDuck Boat ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCairns & the Tropical NorthRail Tours - QueenslandBus Tours - QueenslandTrolley Tours - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandEco Tours - QueenslandDuck Boat Tours - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandRail Tours - AeroglenBus Tours - AeroglenTrolley Tours - AeroglenNature and Wildlife - AeroglenWater Tours - AeroglenEco Tours - AeroglenDuck Boat Tours - AeroglenFull-day Tours - AeroglenRail Tours - Port DouglasBus Tours - Port DouglasTrolley Tours - Port DouglasNature and Wildlife - Port DouglasWater Tours - Port DouglasEco Tours - Port DouglasDuck Boat Tours - Port DouglasFull-day Tours - Port DouglasCategory
Cairns Zoom & Wildlife DomeWet Tropics World Heritage AreaCairns Esplanade LagoonAustralian Butterfly Sanctuary Lake BarrineCairns Cruise PortBehana Gorge WaterfallCentenary Lakes Cairns Night Markets & Food CourtRed Arrow WalkCairns AquariumEsplanade BoardwalkRainForeStation Nature ParkMt. WhitfieldMuddy's PlaygroundCairns Botanic GardensRusty's Markets Trinity BeachMamu Tropical SkywalkKuranda Koala Gardens