- Save money when combining the day trip and seawalker dive
- Seawalker helmet dive is suitable for non-swimmers
- Day trippers get free use of island’s visitor facilities, including pool
- A day tour to suit every member of your party
Departure & Return
Check-in at the Great Adventures counter inside the Reef Fleet Terminal at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The minimum age for Seawalker is 12 years. Certain medical conditions and medications may preclude some people from participating.
- All participants are required to complete a medical questionnaire.
- After a single helmet dive, a wait of 12 hours is recommended before ascending to an altitude of 300 metres or greater.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Quicksilver Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms