- See Cairns’ highlights with a comprehensive tour and catamaran dinner cruise
- Visit Lower Barron Gorge, Palm Cove, and St Monica's with a guide
- Experience a traditional afternoon tea at Flecker Botanic Gardens
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner and live entertainment while sailing Trinity Inlet
Departure & Return
Complimentary pick up from Cairns CBD Hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual for the Sunset Dinner Cruise, suitable footwear
- 3 course set dinner menu, you will be contacted to choose your option prior to travel
- Motor schooiers not permitted
- No Wheelie Walkers permitted
- Most travelers can participate
- Spirit of Cairns Vessel is non-smoking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cairns Discovery Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Afternoon Cairns City Tour with Harbour Dinner Cruise.