9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Grab your camera and set out to experience the wild beauty of the UNESCO-listed Daintree rainforest on this full-day small-group tour from Cairns or Port Douglas. Spot exotic birds, vibrant butterflies and crocodiles as you cruise along the Daintree River; take a hike through the ancient jungle; and enjoy spectacular views of the Great Barrier Reef from Cape Tribulation. After lunch (included), get to see native animals like kangaroos, wallabies and lizards, stop for photos at the Alexandra Range Lookout and take a ride the Daintree River Ferry.
- Full-day Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation tour from Cairns or Port Douglas
- Admire views of two UNESCO World Heritage sites – the Daintree rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef
- Explore the remote beaches and rainforest trails of Cape Tribulation
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, lunch and round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
National Park fees
Morning tea in the rainforest
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Cairns, Cairns, Cairns Region, Queensland
2: Port Douglas, Port Douglas, Queensland
3: Daintree Rainforest, 2333 Cape Tribulation Rd, Cape Tribulation QLD 4873, Australia
4: Palm Cove QLD 4879, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Luxury Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Daintree Rainforest Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Daintree Rainforest Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Daintree Rainforest Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Daintree Rainforest Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Daintree Rainforest Tour
1 day 6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCairns & the Tropical NorthPort DouglasPalm CoveCape TribulationBus Tours - QueenslandHistorical Tours - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandBus Tours - AeroglenHistorical Tours - AeroglenFull-day Tours - AeroglenBus Tours - Port DouglasHistorical Tours - Port DouglasFull-day Tours - Port DouglasCategory
Michaelmas CayTrinity BeachKuranda Koala GardensAustralian Butterfly Sanctuary Birdworld KurandaBarron Gorge National ParkCentenary Lakes RainForeStation Nature ParkWet Tropics World Heritage AreaGranite Gorge Nature ParkCairns Esplanade LagoonRed Arrow WalkCairns Night Markets & Food CourtCairns Botanic GardensLake BarrineEsplanade BoardwalkCairns Cruise PortMt. WhitfieldBehana Gorge WaterfallCairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome