- Full-day tour to Lizard Island by air from Cairns
- Have the freedom to snorkel or laze around on the beaches at Lizard Island
- Walk to Cooks Lookout for sweeping views
- Hear from your guide about the marine life of the Great Barrier Reef
- Gourmet lunch, snacks and afternoon tea included
Departure & Return
Building 97, Tom Mcdonald Drive, Aeroglen, Cairns.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take in the immense size and beauty of the Great Barrier Reef as your pilot cover the 168 miles (270 kilometers) distance to Lizard Island. The coral reef that surrounds Lizard Island shelters abundant marine life, including a variety of tropical fish, crustaceans, green turtles, manta rays, sting rays and the occasional dugong. The Blue Lagoon on the southern side of the island features a stunning beach with crystal clear waters.
Your guide shares informative commentary about the island's history and wildlife. A gourmet lunch, drinks, fruits, and afternoon tea are provided.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Groups are normally no more then 8 people, however we can cater for larger groups e.g. Families, Seminars and Conferences.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We are able to cater for up to 41 people in total.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Daintree Air Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms