45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy the best of both worlds on this exhilarating 45-minute helicopter flight, crossing both land and sea. Swoop over the lush rainforest and thundering waterfalls of the Barron Gorge, then admire the vast reefs and aquamarine waters of the UNESCO-listed Great Barrier Reef. Spot landmarks like Stoney Creek Falls, Green Island and Arlington Reef, and snap aerial photos of the Northern Beaches and Palm Cove. This tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off from Cairns.
- Amazing 45-minute helicopter flight over the Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest
- Aerial views of the Great Barrier Reef
- Informative commentary during flight
Saved to wishlist!
45-minute helicopter flight
Informative commentary during the flight
Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Pick up and drop off from Cairns and Northern Beaches hotels
Complimentary water, tea and coffee
Food and drinks
Return transfers to/from Port Douglas are $205 per car (up to 4 passengers).
Departure & Return
2 Pier Point Rd, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2015 - 3/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an addition fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissonable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- There is a maximum of 6 to 7 passengers permitted per helicopter (subject to aircraft availability)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply - please contact reservations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum of 2 people required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nautilus Aviation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ultimate Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest 45-minute Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ultimate Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest 45-minute Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ultimate Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest 45-minute Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ultimate Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest 45-minute Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Snorkeling/scuba at the Great Barrier Reef gets you up close and personal, but it's not until you see it from above that you can really appreciate the sheer grandeur of this World Heritage Site." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Ultimate Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest 45-minute Helicopter Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCairns & the Tropical NorthHelicopter Tours - QueenslandHelicopter Tours - AeroglenHelicopter Tours - Port DouglasCategory
Birdworld KurandaMt. WhitfieldTrinity BeachMichaelmas CayRusty's Markets Cairns Cruise PortFitzroy IslandAustralian Butterfly Sanctuary Kuranda Koala GardensCairns Night Markets & Food CourtGranite Gorge Nature ParkCentenary Lakes Mamu Tropical SkywalkEsplanade BoardwalkMuddy's PlaygroundCairns AquariumWet Tropics World Heritage AreaCairns Botanic GardensCairns Zoom & Wildlife DomeLake Barrine