2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cover ground you couldn’t hope to cover independently on this action-packed guided tour that compresses Aswan, Luxor, and Abu Simbel into just two days. On day 1, fly to Aswan, where you spend the night, then tour majestic Philae Temple and the High Dam. On day 2, hit the road early for Abu Simbel, then drive to Luxor and the temples of Hatshepsut and Karnak. Finally, fly back to Cairo.
- See Aswan, Luxor, and the Abu Simbel Temples in just two days
- Enjoy a night in an Aswan hotel with breakfast
- Learn about life under the pharaohs from your Egyptologist guide
- Relax with door-to-door transfers—including domestic return flights
Saved to wishlist!
One night hotel accommodation on Bed and Breakfast in Aswan
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
All taxes and service charge
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Deluxe Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 02 Days Aswan - Abu Simbel - Luxor from Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 02 Days Aswan - Abu Simbel - Luxor from Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 02 Days Aswan - Abu Simbel - Luxor from Cairo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 02 Days Aswan - Abu Simbel - Luxor from Cairo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaOvernight Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezOvernight Tours - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidOvernight Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)DahshurHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Khan Al-KhaliliBabylon FortressIbn Tulun MosqueChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Gayer-Anderson MuseumMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Nile RiverIslamic CairoAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAl-Hakim MosqueSaqqara (Sakkara)Tahrir SquareColossus of Ramses II at MemphisAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Coptic Museum