2 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Drift along the legendary River Nile on a traditional ‘felucca’ sailboat on a private 1-hour cruise in Cairo. After hotel pickup, travel to the portside and step aboard a delightful wooden felucca, complete with a billowing white sail. Settle onto the cushioned benches, sip on a welcome drink and admire Cairo’s skyline as you bob gently along the Nile’s waters. Waft by mosques, bridges and skyscrapers, capture photos of the passing sights, and watch as your felucca captain maneuvers the sail to catch the breeze.
- Private 1-hour River Nile felucca cruise in Cairo
- Cruise the fabled Nile on your own private, traditional felucca
- Soak up stellar views of Cairo’s towers, bridges and bustling riverfronts
- Snap photos and watch the felucca captain maneuver the sail
- Enjoy a complimentary drink as you sail
- Family-friendly cruise ideal for all ages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Welcome drink during sailing
1 hour sailing on felucca
Transport by private vehicle
Tour leader speaking your language
Lunch or Breakfast on the sailing Boat
Departure & Return
Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please reconfirm your preferred departure time with the local supplier after booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let`s Explore Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-Hour Private Felucca Cruise on the Nile River with traditional food ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-Hour Private Felucca Cruise on the Nile River with traditional food ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1-Hour Private Felucca Cruise on the Nile River with traditional food ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1-Hour Private Felucca Cruise on the Nile River with traditional food ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoWater Tours - GizaSailing - GizaWater Tours - Port SaidSailing - Port SaidWater Tours - AlexandriaSailing - AlexandriaCategory
Cairo Opera HouseIslamic CairoMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Saqqara (Sakkara)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaGayer-Anderson MuseumKhan Al-KhaliliOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Coptic MuseumAl-Hakim MosqueHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Babylon FortressIbn Tulun MosqueBen Ezra SynagoguePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)