10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the ancient Egypt’s most important sites on a 10-day tour from Cairo to Aswan and Luxor with a Nile cruise and 5-star accommodations. Slip into the historic tombs and temples of the Nile valley as you see the sights by plane, boat and horse-drawn carriage. Walk the necropolis at Saqqara and the Giza Plateau, see Cairo’s religious landmarks, and visit the remains of the Kingdom of Upper Egypt. Cruise from Aswan to Luxor, and disembark to see monuments along the East and West Banks of the Nile.
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Saved to wishlist!
5 nights in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis - as per your choice
1 night in Aswan on Bed and breakfast basis
3 nights in the Nile Cruise Ship, full board basis
Local taxes and service charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Lunch during your Cairo Tours
Departure & airport taxes and fees.
Visa services & fees.
Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, taxi, excess baggage etc.
Food and drinks, unless specified
some hotels don't accept triple rooms in that case you should pay single room supplement for the third person
New Year Gala Dinner or Xmas Eve dinner (it is compulsory at most of the hotels)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Please contact your local service provider to reconfirm your pickup time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Itinerary may vary by date
- New Year Gala Dinner or Xmas Eve dinner (if applicable)
- No Triple rooms at Marriott Mena House
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vacations to go travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 10-Day Ancient Egypt Tour with Nile Cruise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 10-Day Ancient Egypt Tour with Nile Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 10-Day Ancient Egypt Tour with Nile Cruise?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 10-Day Ancient Egypt Tour with Nile Cruise?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 13306P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingCairoMulti-day Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Nile RiverCoptic MuseumSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Azhar MosqueCairo Opera HouseAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Islamic CairoDahshurColossus of Ramses II at MemphisAl-Hakim MosqueHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Pharaonic VillageAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Ben Ezra SynagogueKhan Al-Khalili