3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the Nile River on this relaxing 3-hour, buffet dinner cruise. Like Cleopatra and Mark Anthony from yesteryear, sail the Nile, enjoy a delicious Egyptian buffet dinner and take in the evening’s entertainment with Egyptian song and dance — all with a spectacular view of the longest river in the world alongside Egypt’s bustling capital city. Complimentary mineral water, plus transportation, including a Cairo hotel pickup and drop-off, are included.
- Take a buffet dinner cruise in Cairo
- Sail along the Nile River, the longest in the world
- Enjoy a buffet meal with Egyptian food
- Fun for the entire family
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
representative speaking English
1 bottle of mineral water
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed
Please send your pickup location details
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pyramids Land Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Nile River Buffet Dinner Cruise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Nile River Buffet Dinner Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Hour Nile River Buffet Dinner Cruise?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Nile River Buffet Dinner Cruise?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaCairoBus Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAl-Hakim MosqueDahshurGayer-Anderson MuseumIslamic CairoOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Pharaonic VillageBen Ezra SynagogueNile RiverCairo Opera HouseMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Babylon FortressAl-Azhar MosqueKhan Al-KhaliliPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Saqqara (Sakkara)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)