4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Time-poor travelers won’t want to miss this action-packed 4-day private guided tour that covers the historic highlights of Cairo, Alexandria, and Luxor. See Giza, Saqqara, Dahshur, the Egyptian Museum, and Old Cairo, then cruise the Nile on a felucca. Fly to Luxor for the day to experience the temples of Karnak, Luxor, and Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Valley of the Kings. Finally, enjoy a day in Alexandria.
- Travel back in time to historic Cairo, Luxor, and Alexandria
- Get personalized insights into the ancient world from your private guide
- Savor four gourmet lunches in top-notch restaurants
- Take it easy with daily private transfers to and from your Cairo hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Lunch all 4 days for good quality restaurant
30 minutes camel ride in Giza
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Entrance fees to all sities
Demostic flights (Cairo Luxor) and (Luxor Cairo )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Customer Location for any Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let`s Explore Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Tour around Cairo, Luxor and Alexandria ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Tour around Cairo, Luxor and Alexandria ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Tour around Cairo, Luxor and Alexandria ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Tour around Cairo, Luxor and Alexandria ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Ibn Tulun MosqueGayer-Anderson MuseumCoptic MuseumCairo Opera HouseAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Al-Azhar MosqueIslamic CairoSaqqara (Sakkara)Pharaonic VillageHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsNile RiverBen Ezra SynagogueChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Tahrir SquareDahshurAl-Hakim Mosque