6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Pick ups and transfers in Cairo , Aswan and Luxor train stations
Guided Tours Aswan , Kom Ombo , Edfu and Luxor
3 Nights - 4 Days Accommodation in 5 Stars Nile Cruise ( Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner )
Expert Tour guide (Different languages available )
Overnight Sitting train tickets Cairo - Aswan - Luxor - Cairo
Service , taxes , Landing and Parking Fees
Entrance fees to the sightseeing
Drinks in the Nile Cruise
Tipping for the Boat Staff
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please send us the name of your hotel in Cairo o Giza
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hola Egipto
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marvelous 4 Days Nile Cruise Luxor, Aswan ,Abu Simbel & Train Tickets from Cairo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Marvelous 4 Days Nile Cruise Luxor, Aswan ,Abu Simbel & Train Tickets from Cairo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Marvelous 4 Days Nile Cruise Luxor, Aswan ,Abu Simbel & Train Tickets from Cairo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marvelous 4 Days Nile Cruise Luxor, Aswan ,Abu Simbel & Train Tickets from Cairo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Marvelous 4 Days Nile Cruise Luxor, Aswan ,Abu Simbel & Train Tickets from Cairo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesSailingHistorical ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaWater Tours - GizaMulti-day Cruises - GizaSailing - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezWater Tours - SuezMulti-day Cruises - SuezSailing - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Cruises - Port SaidSailing - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
DahshurOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Saqqara (Sakkara)Pharaonic VillageMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Khan Al-KhaliliCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Al-Azhar MosqueHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Islamic CairoGayer-Anderson MuseumNile RiverCoptic MuseumIbn Tulun MosqueMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Ben Ezra Synagogue