6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
cabin with all facilities
return first class a/c seated train tickets(sleeping train available with extra 150$ for return)
3 nights accommodation in 5 star Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor
all taxes and charges
Assistance of our personal during the tour Portage when needed
horse and carriage in edfu
all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
all the transfers as in itinerary
west and east banks in luxor
edfu temple and komombo temple
abu simbel trip
meals on cruise start with lunch first day end with breakfast last day
expert tour guide
entrance fees(around 85 us dollars per person for all the sites)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Here Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Days Nile Cruise Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Days Nile Cruise Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Days Nile Cruise Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Days Nile Cruise Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesHistorical ToursWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHurghadaMarsa AlamAlexandriaGizaLuxorSharm el SheikhAswanAbu SimbelCairoSafagaAir Tours - GizaAudio Guides - GizaHot Air Balloon Rides - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaWater Tours - GizaMulti-day Cruises - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaAir Tours - Port SaidAudio Guides - Port SaidHot Air Balloon Rides - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Cruises - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidAir Tours - AlexandriaAudio Guides - AlexandriaHot Air Balloon Rides - AlexandriaMulti-day Tours - AlexandriaWater Tours - AlexandriaMulti-day Cruises - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Islamic CairoCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Babylon FortressAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Saqqara (Sakkara)Al-Hakim MosqueAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Khan Al-KhaliliAl-Azhar MosqueCairo Opera HouseCoptic MuseumMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsIbn Tulun MosqueAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Gayer-Anderson MuseumPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Colossus of Ramses II at Memphis