Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover one of the world’s ancient wonders on a private tour to the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. Learn about the rich history of ancient Egypt from your tour guide as you explore the 4,500-year-old structures either on foot or by camel ride—at an additional cost. After getting your fill of Egyptian history, shop for souvenirs at the local bazaars with your guide to complete your tour.
- Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx on a guided tour
- Learn about the history of ancient Egypt from your tour guide
- Take a camel ride and shop for souvenirs at the local bazaars
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
15 min camel ride
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY excursion cairo day tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Hours private Giza Pyramids ,Sphinx ,lunch and camel ride from Cairo or Giza?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Hours private Giza Pyramids ,Sphinx ,lunch and camel ride from Cairo or Giza?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "If you are in Cairo for 1-2 days, definetly a trip to take as you can cover lot of areas with dedicated vehicle and guide." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Hours private Giza Pyramids ,Sphinx ,lunch and camel ride from Cairo or Giza
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCairoGizaUnique Experiences - GizaBus Tours - GizaWalking Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaUnique Experiences - SuezBus Tours - SuezWalking Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezUnique Experiences - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidWalking Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Al-Hakim MosqueChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Tahrir SquareHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Pharaonic VillagePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Gayer-Anderson MuseumAl-Azhar MosqueCoptic MuseumIslamic CairoBen Ezra SynagogueKhan Al-KhaliliCairo Opera HouseMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisIbn Tulun MosqueNile River