5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation
door to door transfers from and to your hotel
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Professional art historian guide
pick up and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
taxes and charges
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from Cairo or Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mody Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 days 4 nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan included flight from Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 days 4 nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan included flight from Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 days 4 nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan included flight from Cairo?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 days 4 nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan included flight from Cairo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesHistorical ToursWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaDahabMarsa AlamGizaLuxorAswanCairoAir Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaHot Air Balloon Rides - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaWater Tours - GizaMulti-day Cruises - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaAir Tours - SuezBus Tours - SuezHot Air Balloon Rides - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezWater Tours - SuezMulti-day Cruises - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezAir Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidHot Air Balloon Rides - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Cruises - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsColossus of Ramses II at MemphisTahrir SquareDahshurAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Cairo Opera HouseGayer-Anderson MuseumBabylon FortressIslamic CairoPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Nile RiverHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Al-Azhar MosqueAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Al-Hakim MosqueOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Pharaonic VillageCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Ibn Tulun Mosque