8 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore Cairo and cruise the Nile from Aswan to Luxor on this private 7-night tour. See the Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum in Cairo, and then fly to Aswan for your 3-night cruise to Luxor. Visit temples on route and in Luxor, take a West Bank tour. Later, fly back to Cairo for a day free or optional Alexandria tour (additional cost). Includes domestic flights, full-board cruise, and choice of 4- or 5-star Cairo accommodation.
- Airport transfer
- Hotel pickup included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights in Cairo hotel on Bed & Breakfast
Superior hotels: Cairo Pyramids hotel, Ramses Hilton, Le Passage Heliopolis, Mercure Pyramids
Budget hotels: Grand Pyramids hotel, Oasis Pyramids hotel, Cataract Pyramids Resort or similar
3 nights superior 5*+ Nile Cruise on full board
Depends on sailing schedule, may upgrade to 4 nights cruise starting from Luxor without extra cost
Domestic flight Cairo/Aswan or Luxor and Luxor/Cairo
Transfer any time by A/C vehicle 24/7 hours
Guide will accompany all sailing days on Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
Entrance fees approx 69 USD per person for all tours (will increase 30% from 01 NOV 2020)
Water or drinks in hotels & Cruise ships
Gratuities (recommended) Guide will advise you, keep small currency with you
X-Mass & New Year 20% supplement 20 DEC to 7 Jan will charge on-spot before check in by Cairo guide
WIFI free in Hotels - Not available in Ship (No WIFI in Ship)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide or airport representative will pick a customer from their hotel or airport.
Upon your arrival at Cairo International Airport, our representatives will meet and assist you all through the formal procedures at Cairo International Airport.
Same-day or next you will meet your Egyptologist guide who will explain your tour details, Show your activities, You can ask him about your dreams, of course, will get true.
Our philosophy you are not our customer you are our friend, Feel like you are at home between your family.
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Luxor International Airport, Egypt
- Aswan International Airport, Qism Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Egypt has a lot of activities, Guide will advise some extra optional excursions covering rest of Egypt tours, Our optional excursions are just recommendations to help our costumers to see the most remarkable sightseeing. Which doesn't mean that we enforce them to pay extra money.
- Hotels & Cruise ships not provide Water through their meals, Only tea or coffee
- TV shows not working in ship through sailing for weak signal also no WIFI in ship
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller
- Hotels, Trains, Nile Cruises, Meals, Temples, Tombs or other public places of course no Private
- Private tour means Private guide & Vehicle Only for Viator costumers, 2-9 adult tour mean sharing two families same tours or transfers.
- Hotel second stay always be 5* for Budget & Superior near airport only 5 min
- depends your arrival day Ship may be 3 nights or 4 nights, depends with sailing cruise dates
- Offer include economy internal flight, we can’t control with internal flight time, flight reserved as availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The conditions and controls for the hotel stay in Corona are as follows: Health requirements - Providing a clinic and a doctor in the hotel, in coordination with the Ministry of Health - Ensure the quality of the personal protective equipment and sterilization materials used - Do not deal only with companies approved by the Ministry of Health and Population
- Hotel controls - Determine a maximum occupancy rate of the hotel of 25%, including Day-Use, until the end of May - Operating at a maximum of 50% of the hotel's capacity from the beginning of next June - Not to hold any parties or weddings inside the hotel - Prohibition of all types of night activity at the hotel - Clean the rooms on a daily basis using the tools of the infection prevention vehicle, and follow the instructions of the Ministry of Health - Clean and sterilize all tangible points every hour in public places, and public toilets, using disinfectants decided by the Ministry of Health - Allocating a hotel floor in each spa for quarantine cases, confirmed cases, and suspected cases of coronavirus - Continue to conduct a quick test for workers at the tourist portals in coordination with the Ministry of Health
- Guest controls - Install a sterilizer at the hotel entrance - The completion of the procedures for logging in to the guest electronically or with single-use pens - Sterilize the luggage of guests before arriving and leaving the hotel - Measuring the guests' temperatures when entering the facility each time - Providing hand sanitizer in the reception area and various facilities at all times - Cleansing all public areas regularly
- Controls for hotel restaurants - Ban the completely open buffet service and rely on pre-defined lists A ban on serving hookahs - Measurement of temperatures for restaurant goers - Leave no less than 2 meters between dining tables - Keep a distance of 1 meter between each person and another with the table - Maximum 6 chairs for the large table for families - Dependence on single-use cutlery as much as possible - Place sterilizers and sterilization wipes on each table - Putting out educational instructions around the restaurant
- Staff controls - Operating 50% of the workforce as a maximum - Carry out a quick examination of workers returning from vacation before receiving work - Workers in coastal cities get a vacation at least every 60 days - Commitment to measure their temperatures daily - There is housing for workers in the hotel, while providing isolation areas for the affected cases if they arise - Educating workers about all basic preventive measures against the emerging coronavirus
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore plus Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 7-Night Cairo, Aswan, and Nile Cruise with Flights?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 7-Night Cairo, Aswan, and Nile Cruise with Flights?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 7-Night Cairo, Aswan, and Nile Cruise with Flights?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 7-Night Cairo, Aswan, and Nile Cruise with Flights?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 8261P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursAir ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursMarketsHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaCairoFood Tours - GizaAir Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaWater Tours - GizaMarkets - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFood Tours - Port SaidAir Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidMarkets - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFood Tours - AlexandriaAir Tours - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaMulti-day Tours - AlexandriaWater Tours - AlexandriaMarkets - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Ben Ezra SynagogueCairo Opera HouseSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)DahshurTahrir SquareSaqqara (Sakkara)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Gayer-Anderson MuseumIslamic CairoBabylon FortressAl-Hakim MosqueCoptic MuseumAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAl-Azhar MosqueHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Ibn Tulun MosqueMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad