9 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport + transfer to hotel by air-conditioned vehicle
03 nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast & all taxes - 5 stars Hotel
1 -day tour in Cairo as mentioned in the program including Entrance fees & English speaking guide
Lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo
03 Nights accommodation at 5 stars Nile Cruise on full board
2 Nights accommodation in 5 stars Hotel in Hurghada based on All Inclusive
All sightseeing tours on board your Nile cruise including :
Tour to the High Dam, Philae Temple in Aswan
Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples.
Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & Colossi of Memnon.
Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples.
Entrance fees to all sites as mentioned in the program
Flight tickets Cairo Aswan- Hurghada Cairo
All The prices are per person and in us dollars
English speaking guide
All service charges and taxes
Assist & transfer to Cairo International airport on final departure
International flights to Egypt
Entrance fees inside any of the pyramids or inside the mummy room at the Egyptian Museum.
Any other optional tours if required.
Departure & Return
Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Excursies Egypte-Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cairo And Aswan Nile Cruise 7 Days Egypt Tour Package?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cairo And Aswan Nile Cruise 7 Days Egypt Tour Package?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cairo And Aswan Nile Cruise 7 Days Egypt Tour Package?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cairo And Aswan Nile Cruise 7 Days Egypt Tour Package?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cairo And Aswan Nile Cruise 7 Days Egypt Tour Package
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Ibn Tulun MosqueKhan Al-KhaliliMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Ben Ezra SynagogueCoptic MuseumIslamic CairoGayer-Anderson MuseumPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Pharaonic VillageCairo Opera HouseSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaSaqqara (Sakkara)Babylon FortressOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)DahshurAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Tahrir SquareColossus of Ramses II at MemphisChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)