8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover Cairo’s Coptic, Jewish and Islamic traditions on a full-day cultural tour that includes Abu Serga Church and the Citadel of Cairo. Step into the sanctuaries of the city’s most important Coptic churches, from the 4th-century Abu Serga to the elegant Hanging Church, visit a synagogue built where baby Moses was purportedly found and see celebrated mosques and madrassas. Finish your tour on the medieval fortifications of Saladin’s Citadel of Cairo, which protect the graceful domes and minarets of the Alabaster Mosque.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Lunch included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks & bottled water is always included
All Transfers in Private AC latest model Vehicle
All Parking and Fuel Fees
Entry Fees (Optional)
Lunch at Local restaurant (Optional)
Expert Tour guide (Optional)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Islamic and Coptic Cairo Day Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Islamic and Coptic Cairo Day Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Islamic and Coptic Cairo Day Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Islamic and Coptic Cairo Day Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Pharaonic VillageCoptic MuseumNile RiverHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Tahrir SquareChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Babylon FortressAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Ibn Tulun MosqueAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Islamic CairoAl-Hakim MosqueAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Cairo Opera HouseDahshurMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Khan Al-KhaliliOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)