14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the magic of cruising the Nile on an unforgettable full-day tour to Giza from Cairo. Alongside an expert Egyptologist guide, behold the iconic Great Pyramid of Giza and receive a fascinating introduction to the ancient history of the structure. Admire the resplendent golden mask of Tutankhamun in the Egyptian Museum; enjoy a traditional Egyptian lunch in a rustic restaurant; and absorb the historical charm of Cairo’s Old Town on a guided tour. Conclude your excursion with a romantic cruise down the Nile River; onboard, delight in a gourmet meal and a traditional dance performance before returning to your Cairo hotel.
- Full-day tour to Giza from Cairo including a dinner cruise on the River Nile
- Marvel at the ancient world wonder of the Great Pyramid of Giza
- Behold the golden death mask of Tutankhamen in the Egyptian Museum
- Take a guided tour of Cairo's historical Old Town
- Experience the magic of sailing down the River Nile on a dinner cruise
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
30 minutes camel ride
Lunch at a good quality restaurant
Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat Museum, Royal Mummy Room)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please state it in details
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pyramids Land Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cairo Day Tour to Giza including Nile Dinner Cruise and Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cairo Day Tour to Giza including Nile Dinner Cruise and Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cairo Day Tour to Giza including Nile Dinner Cruise and Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cairo Day Tour to Giza including Nile Dinner Cruise and Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDining ExperiencesDay CruisesWater ToursDinner CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaCairoBus Tours - GizaDining Experiences - GizaDay Cruises - GizaWater Tours - GizaDinner Cruises - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezDining Experiences - SuezDay Cruises - SuezWater Tours - SuezDinner Cruises - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidDining Experiences - Port SaidDay Cruises - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidDinner Cruises - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Cairo Opera HouseIslamic CairoDahshurAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsCoptic MuseumSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAl-Azhar MosqueBen Ezra SynagoguePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Pharaonic VillageKhan Al-KhaliliGayer-Anderson MuseumAl-Hakim MosqueSaqqara (Sakkara)