3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Watch the palm trees and city lights drift by on a dinner cruise of the Nile with a Tanoura performance and belly dance. Cast off from the pier in the warm, evening air, and enjoy a sumptuous open buffet as you navigate the river alongside feluccas and fishing boats. Enjoy views of the iconic city skyline, then relax to the sounds of traditional Egyptian music as belly dancers and Tanoura performers share their traditional arts with sensuous movements and bright, twirling skirts.
- Enjoy an open buffet on the water
- Watch belly dancers and Tanoura performers
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a private vehicle included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
our tour representative will be waiting in lobby area and he will be holding a sign shows our company name Emo Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cairo Dinner Cruise on the River Nile with Belly Dancing Show?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cairo Dinner Cruise on the River Nile with Belly Dancing Show?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cairo Dinner Cruise on the River Nile with Belly Dancing Show?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cairo Dinner Cruise on the River Nile with Belly Dancing Show?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaCity Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezCity Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidCity Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Cairo Opera HouseBabylon FortressKhan Al-KhaliliMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsIslamic CairoDahshurSaqqara (Sakkara)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Ibn Tulun MosqueCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Tahrir SquareAl-Azhar MosqueGayer-Anderson MuseumPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)