3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off at the train station in Cairo and Luxor
First class VIP seated train tickets Cairo- Luxor - Cairo
All transfers and tours in Cairo and Luxor by air-conditioned vehicle
Expert Tour guide (Different languages available )
Service , taxes , Landing and Parking Fees
Entrance fees to the sightseeing
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza , Please send us the name of your hotel
- Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Upon arrival back at Cairo train station there is no pick-up service ( Can be requested for extra cost
- What to bring : Your Camera
- Your international student card ( it gives 50% discount for all the entrance fees in Egypt )
- The entrance fees for all the sightseeing should be paid on the sightseeing in Egyptian pounds
- The train is first class VIP seated train round trip
- Train can be changed to a bus if you want without any extra cost
- Train can be upgraded to sleeper train for 150 USD extra cost per person rounded trip
- Most travelers can participate
- in Special cases we may change the sitting train to be VIP bus without extra cost
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Egypt Best Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cairo: Luxor East and West Banks Guided Tour& Overnight Sitting Train Round Trip?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cairo: Luxor East and West Banks Guided Tour& Overnight Sitting Train Round Trip?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cairo: Luxor East and West Banks Guided Tour& Overnight Sitting Train Round Trip?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cairo: Luxor East and West Banks Guided Tour& Overnight Sitting Train Round Trip?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The train ride wasn't a bad experience for the price and was overnight so no daytime hours were lost." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCairoShore Excursions - GizaRail Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaPorts of Call Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaShore Excursions - SuezRail Tours - SuezBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezPorts of Call Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezShore Excursions - Port SaidRail Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidPorts of Call Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Tahrir SquareCoptic MuseumAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Cairo Opera HouseAl-Azhar MosqueAl-Hakim MosqueAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Saqqara (Sakkara)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaKhan Al-KhaliliPharaonic VillageDahshurMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Ibn Tulun MosqueNile RiverPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)