5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Marvel at Cairo’s UNESCO-listed treasures on a small-group tour of the city’s historic churches. Explore Coptic Cairo and the famous Hanging Church; visit the Cave Church, the Church of Santa Barbara, and Church of Saint Sergius; and learn more about Cairo’s rich religious history and heritage.
- 6-hour Churches of Cairo tour
- Admire the Hanging Church and historic monuments of Coptic Cairo
- Explore the ‘Cave Church' of Saint Simon in the Mokattam Hills
- Visit the Church of Saint George, the Church of Santa Barbara, and Church of Saint Sergius
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and entrance fees
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
- Due to the church services on Fridays and Sundays, the pick up time will be 10.00 am from Centrally located hotels on those days only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Friday due to morning prayers and mass pick up time will be 9:30 am
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Deluxe Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-day Tour in Churches of Cairo ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-day Tour in Churches of Cairo ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-day Tour in Churches of Cairo ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-day Tour in Churches of Cairo ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Coptic MuseumMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Pharaonic VillageOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Saqqara (Sakkara)Nile RiverKhan Al-KhaliliIbn Tulun MosquePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)DahshurCairo Opera HouseIslamic CairoChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Al-Hakim MosqueGayer-Anderson MuseumMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsTahrir SquareBabylon Fortress