2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Pushed for time in Egypt’s capital? Then, see all Cairo’s top attractions in two action-packed days on this private tour, with an Egyptologist guide. Experience the stunning Giza pyramids and Great Sphinx; and visit the ancient pyramid fields of Sakkara and open-air museum of Memphis. Gaze at Tutankhamun’s golden treasures at the Egyptian Museum, and explore the highlights of Old Cairo, Alabaster Mosque and Hanging Church. While lunches, entrance fees, and air-conditioned transport are included, your Cairo accommodation is not included on this tour.
- Private 2-day Cairo, Giza, Sakkara, and Memphis sightseeing tour, with a qualified Egyptologist guide
- Visit the Citadel of Saladin, Alabaster Mosque, and Hanging Church in Old Cairo
- Includes daily lunch, air-conditioned minivan transport, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
- Enjoy undivided attention and personalized commentary from a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
25-minute camel ride around Giza Pyramids
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy Room)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel in Cairo or Giza
Pickup time at 8am in the lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements (for the second day).
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tree of Life Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Ancient Egypt and Old Cairo Highlights Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Ancient Egypt and Old Cairo Highlights Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Ancient Egypt and Old Cairo Highlights Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Ancient Egypt and Old Cairo Highlights Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaOvernight Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidOvernight Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaOvernight Tours - AlexandriaMulti-day Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Ibn Tulun MosqueAl-Azhar MosquePharaonic VillageAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Cairo Opera HouseKhan Al-KhaliliSaqqara (Sakkara)DahshurIslamic CairoAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Babylon FortressMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsGayer-Anderson MuseumHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Coptic MuseumChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Ben Ezra SynagogueAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Al-Hakim MosqueSultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa