3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a relaxing evening aboard a Nile River dinner cruise and enjoy epic Cairo views, savory local cuisine and the company of fellow travelers with this popular tour option. It's the perfect way to see the city at night and the ideal end to a long day of sightseeing.
- Dinner cruise on the Nile
- Experience the beauty of Cairo at night
- Enjoy a savory dinner of local favorites
- Relax with fellow travelers in the comfort of a riverboat
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick from all hotels in Cairo and Giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Look at Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nile Dinner Cruise Cairo & Live Belly Dance Show With Transfers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Nile Dinner Cruise Cairo & Live Belly Dance Show With Transfers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nile Dinner Cruise Cairo & Live Belly Dance Show With Transfers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nile Dinner Cruise Cairo & Live Belly Dance Show With Transfers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursDay CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaCity Tours - GizaDay Cruises - GizaWater Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidCity Tours - Port SaidDay Cruises - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaCity Tours - AlexandriaDay Cruises - AlexandriaWater Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Ben Ezra SynagogueColossus of Ramses II at MemphisIslamic CairoCairo Opera HouseMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Pharaonic VillageKhan Al-KhaliliMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Saqqara (Sakkara)Coptic MuseumCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaIbn Tulun MosqueDahshurAl-Hakim MosqueAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)