8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Expert Tour Guide
Gratuities, Meals and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick all travelers from any location in Cairo
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/20/2020 - 12/19/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt United Tours & Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coptic and Islamic Cairo Walking Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coptic and Islamic Cairo Walking Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coptic and Islamic Cairo Walking Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coptic and Islamic Cairo Walking Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Saqqara (Sakkara) Tours & TicketsColossus of Ramses II at Memphis Tours & TicketsBen Ezra Synagogue Tours & TicketsTahrir Square Tours & TicketsNile River Tours & TicketsHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa) Tours & TicketsIbn Tulun Mosque Tours & TicketsMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tours & TicketsPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid) Tours & TicketsSultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa Tours & TicketsBabylon Fortress Tours & TicketsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali) Tours & TicketsDahshur Tours & TicketsCoptic Museum Tours & TicketsPharaonic Village Tours & TicketsAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i) Tours & TicketsAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus) Tours & TicketsOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima) Tours & TicketsGayer-Anderson Museum Tours & TicketsKhan Al-Khalili Tours & Tickets