7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cover ancient Egypt’s most iconic ancient sites on this full-day, Egyptologist-led private tour, which includes lunch. Get a close-up look at the three millennia-old tombs in Giza, plus the lion-bodied Sphinx, then head to Dahshur and Sakkara for visits to lesser-known pyramids. Tours include a scenic camel ride through the desert and hotel transfers.
- A full-day private tour of Giza, Sakkara, and Dahshur
- VIP perks: enjoy a tasty Egyptian lunch and complimentary water and snacks
- Travel comfortably between sites in an air-conditioned minivan
- Discover some of Egypt's most iconic ancient sites in a single day
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water during your day tour
15 Minutes Camel Ride around the Giza Pyramids
Qualified Egyptologist guide
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Entry Fees inside the Great Pyramid
Entry Fess inside Khafre Pyramid
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Rental flat in Cairo or Giza
Once you book your tour you will get the Operator Phone Number to arrange the pick up time time or to arrange any other services
just please whats app us to communicate the exact location for the pick up in case you change your mention location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian/ Vegan option is available
- Most travelers can participate
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Deluxe Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour Giza Pyramids,Sphinx, Sakkara ,Dahshur Pyramids,Lunch and Camel ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Giza Pyramids,Sphinx, Sakkara ,Dahshur Pyramids,Lunch and Camel ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 52406P4
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour Giza Pyramids,Sphinx, Sakkara ,Dahshur Pyramids,Lunch and Camel
7 to 9 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCairoGizaUnique Experiences - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaUnique Experiences - SuezBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezUnique Experiences - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisTahrir SquareMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Ben Ezra SynagogueAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Hakim MosqueBabylon FortressSaqqara (Sakkara)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Islamic CairoNile RiverAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Ibn Tulun MosqueOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Gayer-Anderson Museum