8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of even limited time in Egypt on an activity-packed full-day tour of Cairo, the ideal choice for first-time visitors on a time budget. You’ll benefit from the insider knowledge of an Egyptologist guide as you travel between top Cairo attractions such as the Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum in air-conditioned comfort. Plus, an included camel ride and lunch make for a seamless experience.
- Get a comprehensive introduction to ancient Egypt on a tour from Cairo
- A stress-free choice that's ideal for first-time visitors on a time budget
- Let a guide take care of arranging entrance fees, activities, and transfers
- Navigate a bustling Cairo bazaar with a guide for a less chaotic experience
Saved to wishlist!
30 minutes camel ride around Giza pyramids
Professional Egyptologist guide
Hotel pick up and Drop off by modern cars
Entranc fees to the sites
Departure & Return
Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Cairo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All inclusive -Tour Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum,Camel Ride, Bazaar ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All inclusive -Tour Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum,Camel Ride, Bazaar ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All inclusive -Tour Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum,Camel Ride, Bazaar ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All inclusive -Tour Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum,Camel Ride, Bazaar ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaNature and Wildlife - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidNature and Wildlife - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaNature and Wildlife - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tahrir SquareAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Khan Al-KhaliliNile RiverPharaonic VillageMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaCairo Opera HouseAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Babylon FortressChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Ibn Tulun MosqueGayer-Anderson MuseumAl-Hakim MosqueAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Islamic CairoSaqqara (Sakkara)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)