10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Located on Egypt's Mediterranean coast, Alexandria was once an ancient center of culture and learning. Today it is a bustling port city, but relics of its history still remain. Led by your own Egyptologist guide, visit landmarks such as the Roman Theater, Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa, Alexandria Library, and Fort Qaitbey.
- Full-day tour to Alexandria from Cairo or Giza
- Private tour led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Lunch at local restaurant included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch at Local restaurant (Optional)
Qualified Egyptologist guide (optional)
Entry Fees (Optional)
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At 7 am our tour guide will be waiting inside the lobby area and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day-Trip to Alexandria from Cairo by Private Car?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day-Trip to Alexandria from Cairo by Private Car?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day-Trip to Alexandria from Cairo by Private Car?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day-Trip to Alexandria from Cairo by Private Car?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursLayover Tours Day Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaCity Tours - GizaLayover Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidCity Tours - Port SaidLayover Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaCity Tours - AlexandriaLayover Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Pharaonic VillageDahshurAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Ben Ezra SynagogueAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Saqqara (Sakkara)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Coptic MuseumMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Nile RiverSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaCairo Opera HouseAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Ibn Tulun MosqueGayer-Anderson MuseumIslamic CairoColossus of Ramses II at MemphisAl-Azhar MosqueMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)