12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
While staying in Hurghada, skip the hassle and expense of hiring a taxi to cross the desert to Luxor. This daylong excursion includes easy transport by air-conditioned minivan from your hotel, lunch at a local restaurant, and entrance fees to significant sites like Karnak Temple, Hatshepsut Temple, and the Colossi of Memnon.
- Day trip to Luxor, departing from Hurghada by air-conditioned minivan
- Don’t worry about entrance fees, included at the Karnak Temple and more
- Visit tombs in the Valley of Kings and admire the Colossi of Memnon
- Leave trip planning up to your guide with lunch and hotel pickup provided
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from your hotel in Hurghada
Air-conditioned modern van Hurghada / Luxor / Hurghada
Excursion to Luxor as mentioned in program
Lunch at local restaurant included
Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person during the tour
All taxes & service charge
Any extras not mentioned in the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Hurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Love egypt tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day excursion from Hurghada to Luxor?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day excursion from Hurghada to Luxor?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Day excursion from Hurghada to Luxor
5 hours 25 minutes
1 day 8 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCairoShore Excursions - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaPorts of Call Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaShore Excursions - SuezBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezPorts of Call Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezShore Excursions - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidPorts of Call Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i) Tours & TicketsBen Ezra Synagogue Tours & TicketsHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa) Tours & TicketsPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid) Tours & TicketsKhan Al-Khalili Tours & TicketsTahrir Square Tours & TicketsPharaonic Village Tours & TicketsGayer-Anderson Museum Tours & TicketsColossus of Ramses II at Memphis Tours & TicketsChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis) Tours & TicketsCoptic Museum Tours & TicketsDahshur Tours & TicketsNile River Tours & TicketsAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus) Tours & TicketsAl-Azhar Mosque Tours & TicketsIbn Tulun Mosque Tours & TicketsIslamic Cairo Tours & TicketsCairo Opera House Tours & TicketsCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery) Tours & TicketsBabylon Fortress Tours & Tickets