8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the Giza Pyramids, Dahshur, and Memphis on a full-day tour that combines three remarkable ancient sites, from Giza’s iconic pyramids to the atmospheric Memphis ruins. Scattered through the desert terrain at the edge of Cairo, the three destinations are hard to reach without your own vehicle, but a shared tour is a hassle-free option that's a cost-effective alternative to hiring a private driver.
- Cover three top destinations in a single day
- Included guided tours at each site explore Egypt’s ancient history
- See pyramids, ancient art, and sculptures
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Cairo or Giza hotels
Saved to wishlist!
All Transfers in Private AC latest model Vehicle
parking and fuel charges
Entry Fees (Optional)
Lunch at Local restaurant (Optional)
Expert Tour guide (Optional)
Inside any of the pyramids
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.As per requested time pickup by our tour guide who will be waiting inside the lobby of your hotel and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara and Dahshur?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara and Dahshur?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara and Dahshur?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara and Dahshur?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara and Dahshur