4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Celebrate an evening in Cairo with a glittering 2-hour dinner cruise along the River Nile, with round-trip private hotel transfers. Travel to the riverside by private, air-conditioned minivan, and step aboard an elegant cruise boat, festooned in beautiful lights. Soak up the soft breezes and Cairo’s bright lights from the top deck as you glide by illuminated skyscrapers, bridges, mosques and other landmarks. Then, sit down to a delicious buffet dinner as you enjoy a colorful programme of folkloric entertainment, from sequinned belly dancing shows to whirling ‘tanoura’ shows.
- 2-hour Nile dinner cruise in Cairo
- Glide along the Nile past Cairo’s illuminated bridges, towers and other sights
- Absorb the views and gentle breezes from the open, top deck
- Sit down to a delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet dinner
- Enjoy a live belly dancing and tanoura show with whirling dancers
- Ideal as a romantic night out for couples
- Round-trip hotel transfers by private minivan included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY bes Egypt tours - day tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dinner Cruise on the Nile River with Buffet, Cultural Show and Private Transfer in Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dinner Cruise on the Nile River with Buffet, Cultural Show and Private Transfer in Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dinner Cruise on the Nile River with Buffet, Cultural Show and Private Transfer in Cairo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dinner Cruise on the Nile River with Buffet, Cultural Show and Private Transfer in Cairo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Islamic CairoMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Saqqara (Sakkara)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Tahrir SquareAl-Azhar MosqueIbn Tulun MosqueAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Cairo Opera HousePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Nile RiverCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)DahshurBen Ezra SynagogueColossus of Ramses II at MemphisKhan Al-Khalili