Explore our promoted experiences
- Comprehensive Egypt history tour including Abu Simbel and Alexandria
- Cover a wealth of history: ancient Egypt, Greek, Roman, Coptic and Islamic
- Cruise the Nile in style on a 5-star ship, all meals included
- Cleaner, greener night trains save accommodation costs (and the planet)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- All hotels in Cairo Or Giza. Cairo International Airport.
- It is available to upgrade the sitting train to a sleeper train (dinner and breakfast included) with extra price.
- The Nile Cruise departs from Luxor every Saturday, Monday or Thursday for the 3 Nights cruise.
- The Nile Cruise departs from Aswan every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday or Friday for the 3 Nights cruise.
- Infant seats available
- If the trip to Abu Simbel Temples cancelled due to bad weather, you will be refunded with 30$USD per person.
- If will need to book your own domestic flight tickets to start the cruise on the 3rd. day, we will arrange you the pick up and drop off transfer.
- on the 6th. day, the tour will be done in either Luxor or Aswan around 4:30 pm, so you can book an evening flight to go back to Cairo.
- The train takes approximately 10 to 12 hours from Cairo to Luxor.
- The train takes approximately 12 to 14 hours from Cairo to Aswan
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Egypt Gift Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands