8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Visit the iconic sites of ancient Egypt with a private, full-day tour of Giza’s pyramids, the Sphinx and Saqqara. Meet your experienced guide at your hotel, then hear stories about Egypt’s pharaohs and culture as you explore the three pyramids at Giza. Stand at the feet of the enigmatic Great Sphinx, and get the classic views of the pyramids against the desert skyline. Travel to the sprawling necropolis at Saqqara to see the pyramids the revolutionized ancient architecture then have a meal at a local restaurant before returning to your hotel.
- Full-day tour of Giza, the Sphinx and Saqqara
- Explore the ancient sites with an Egyptologist
- Learn about local history and culture
- Meal, drinks and hotel transfer included
- Free drinks included
Prices: Prices<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Camel ride for 30 Minutes around Giza Pyramids
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY bes Egypt tours - day tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Unique Tour:Skip the Line into Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Sakkara, Tombs ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Unique Tour:Skip the Line into Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Sakkara, Tombs ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Unique Tour:Skip the Line into Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Sakkara, Tombs ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Unique Tour:Skip the Line into Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Sakkara, Tombs ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 17178P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Unique Tour:Skip the Line into Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Sakkara, Tombs
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCairoUnique Experiences - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaUnique Experiences - SuezBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezUnique Experiences - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Saqqara (Sakkara)Nile RiverIbn Tulun MosqueGayer-Anderson MuseumCoptic MuseumDahshurKhan Al-KhaliliTahrir SquareAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Al-Azhar MosqueAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaCairo Opera HouseCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Babylon FortressMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisAl-Hakim Mosque