8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Cairo’s essential historic destinations on a full-day tour with an experienced guide. Browse the vast collections at the Egyptian Museum, and learn the stories behind the royal mummies, gilded masks and exquisite artifacts, including Tutankhamun's treasures. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant then explore the Coptic and Jewish landmarks of old Cairo, from the crypt below Abu Serga to the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Finish your tour in Cairo’s vibrant present, browsing the bright displays of handicrafts, perfumes and souvenirs at Khan El Khalili bazaar.
- Full-day tour of historic Cairo
- Explore the city's ancient, Christian and Jewish history
- Learn about Egypt's history and culture with an experienced guide
- Visit a renowned market
- Lunch, admission and transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch at Local restaurant (Optional)
Expert Tour guide (Optional)
All Transfers in Private AC latest model Vehicle
Basic Entry fees (Optional)
any Optional Tours
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cairo City Tour Visit Egyptian Museum Coptic Christian Cairo and old Market ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cairo City Tour Visit Egyptian Museum Coptic Christian Cairo and old Market ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cairo City Tour Visit Egyptian Museum Coptic Christian Cairo and old Market ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cairo City Tour Visit Egyptian Museum Coptic Christian Cairo and old Market ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairo4WD Tours - GizaSporting Events - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaExtreme - GizaHistorical Tours - Giza4WD Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port Said4WD Tours - AlexandriaSporting Events - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaExtreme - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Khan Al-KhaliliSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Azhar MosqueCoptic MuseumNile RiverTahrir SquareAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Ibn Tulun MosqueGayer-Anderson MuseumPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsBen Ezra SynagogueIslamic CairoSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaPharaonic VillageMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad DahshurOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)