6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel to Egypt’s ancient capital and explore a vast burial ground on a 6-hour tour of Memphis and Saqqara with a private, Egyptologist guide. Hear about the early rulers and culture of Egypt as you travel to Memphis, then see the most important relics at the UNESCO-recognized, open-air site. Visit the oldest pyramid in Egypt at Saqqara and learn how it revolutionized architecture; see the ancient world come to life inside the richly inscribed Teti pyramids, then enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before returning to Cairo.
- 6-hour, private tour of Memphis and Saqqara
- Explore the important sites with an Egyptologist guide
- Learn about ancient Egypt's history and culture
- See the oldest pyramid in Egypt
- Entrance fees, lunch and transfers included
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pyramids Land Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore Memphis and Sakkara - Private 6-Hour Tour from Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Memphis and Sakkara - Private 6-Hour Tour from Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore Memphis and Sakkara - Private 6-Hour Tour from Cairo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore Memphis and Sakkara - Private 6-Hour Tour from Cairo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesGizaCairoUnique Experiences - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaUnique Experiences - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidUnique Experiences - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Cairo Opera HouseAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsPharaonic VillageMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Nile RiverCoptic MuseumHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Ibn Tulun MosqueBen Ezra SynagogueAl-Azhar MosqueKhan Al-KhaliliSaqqara (Sakkara)Babylon Fortress