Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend an hour taking in Cairo's sights on a private felucca boat ride down the Nile River. Leave all of the logistics — including round-trip transportation from your hotel — to your guide, and relax as you float down the Nile. Tours run from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, so you can choose the time that suites your schedule. Opt for a sunset or sunrise tour for great photos with incredible light. Bottled water is provided.
- Float down the Nile on a private, 1-hour Felucca boat trip
- Have a classically Egyptian experience boating down the Nile
- Tours run all day, and you can choose a sunset or sunrise time slot for amazing photos
- Convenient, round-trip transportation from Cairo and Giza hotels
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
soft drink and mineral of water
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY excursion cairo day tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Felucca ride on the Nile with soft drink and lunch from Cairo Giza hotels?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Felucca ride on the Nile with soft drink and lunch from Cairo Giza hotels?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "There are not any famous attractions to see or heavy traffic on the river." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Felucca ride on the Nile with soft drink and lunch from Cairo Giza hotels
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWater ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGizaBus Tours - GizaCity Tours - GizaWater Tours - GizaDay Cruises - GizaBus Tours - SuezCity Tours - SuezWater Tours - SuezDay Cruises - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidCity Tours - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidDay Cruises - Port SaidCategory
Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Ibn Tulun MosqueSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Al-Hakim MosquePharaonic VillageGayer-Anderson MuseumIslamic CairoDahshurAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Tahrir SquareKhan Al-KhaliliAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Al-Azhar MosquePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)