1 day (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour with private car and your own guide (if option chosen)
All transfers in an air-conditioned bus
An informative Egyptologist
Lunch at a restaurant in Luxor
Drinks in the restaurant
Any costs not mentioned in the program
All entry fees to the advertised attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Balloons first trip
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Hurghada: Day Trip to Valley of the Kings in Luxor?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during From Hurghada: Day Trip to Valley of the Kings in Luxor?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Hurghada: Day Trip to Valley of the Kings in Luxor?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Hurghada: Day Trip to Valley of the Kings in Luxor?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaCity Tours - GizaOvernight Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidCity Tours - Port SaidOvernight Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaCity Tours - AlexandriaOvernight Tours - AlexandriaFull-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)DahshurSaqqara (Sakkara)Tahrir SquareGayer-Anderson MuseumMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Cairo Opera HouseCoptic MuseumNile RiverAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAl-Hakim MosqueAl-Azhar MosqueColossus of Ramses II at MemphisBabylon Fortress