10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore some of Egypt’s most important monuments on this full-day tour from Cairo. See the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the city of Memphis which was the capital of ancient Egypt, and the Dahshur and Saqqara pyramids. Learn about the rich history of Egypt which spans more than 5,000 years and enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant included in the tour.
- Explore some of Egypt’s most important monuments on this full-day tour
- See the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, Memphis, and more
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant to sample the local cuisine
- Receive complimentary round-trip transportation from your Cairo hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks & bottled water is always included
All Transfers in Private AC latest model Vehicle
any Optional tours such as Entry inside any of the Pyramids that requires additional tickets can be bought during the visit (inside the Great Pyramid 22.50 $, Middle Pyramid 7.50 $, Solar Boat Museum 7.50 $, 1 hour camel ride at Giza Pyramids 20$, 30 Minutes Camel ride 10$, 1 Hour Quad bike at the wide desert of Giza Pyramids 25$
Entry Fees (Optional)
Lunch at Local restaurant (Optional)
Expert Tour guide (Optional)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Tour To Giza Pyramids Memphis City Dahshur and Saqqara Pyramids?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Tour To Giza Pyramids Memphis City Dahshur and Saqqara Pyramids?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Tour To Giza Pyramids Memphis City Dahshur and Saqqara Pyramids?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Tour To Giza Pyramids Memphis City Dahshur and Saqqara Pyramids?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairo4WD Tours - GizaSporting Events - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaExtreme - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - Giza4WD Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port Said4WD Tours - AlexandriaSporting Events - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaExtreme - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaFull-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Tahrir SquareBen Ezra SynagogueIbn Tulun MosqueAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)DahshurBabylon FortressChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Cairo Opera HouseSaqqara (Sakkara)Islamic CairoAl-Azhar MosqueColossus of Ramses II at MemphisMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAl-Hakim MosqueMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Nile RiverCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Khan Al-Khalili