12 to 15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Domestic flight two ways
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charming Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Tour To Luxor from Cairo by Plane?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day Tour To Luxor from Cairo by Plane?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full Day Tour To Luxor from Cairo by Plane?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day Tour To Luxor from Cairo by Plane?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 121220P96
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesWater ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHoustonLos CabosGizaSan FranciscoSharm el SheikhDubaiCairoAir Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaAudio Guides - GizaHot Air Balloon Rides - GizaWater Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaAir Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidAudio Guides - Port SaidHot Air Balloon Rides - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidAir Tours - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaAudio Guides - AlexandriaHot Air Balloon Rides - AlexandriaWater Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Al-Hakim MosqueIslamic CairoChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)DahshurGayer-Anderson MuseumCairo Opera HouseAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Saqqara (Sakkara)Pharaonic VillagePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Al-Azhar MosqueKhan Al-KhaliliIbn Tulun MosqueAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Coptic MuseumAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Tahrir Square