8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum, then visit Tahrir Square and Khan Khalili Bazaar on a full-day tour that takes in Cairo’s remarkable antiquities and modern life. See Egypt’s most iconic monuments on the Giza Plateau and visit the Valley Temple; pause for lunch at a local restaurant then get a glimpse of more recent history at the square that saw the ‘Arab Spring. ’ Discover the pharaohs’ gleaming treasures at the country’s leading museum and browse for souvenirs and spices at Cairo’s most vibrant souk.
- Discover the best of Cairo and Giza on a full-day tour
- See the pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, and more
- Savor an Egyptian lunch and shop at a local bazaar
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Entry Fees (Optional)
Lunch at Local restaurant (Optional)
Expert Tour guide (Optional)
Transport by private vehicle
any Optional tours such as Entry inside any of the Pyramids that requires additional tickets can be bought during the visit(inside the Great Pyramid 22.50 $, Middle Pyramid 7.50 $, Solar Boat Museum 7.50 $, 1 hour camel ride at Giza Pyramids 20$, 30 Minutes Camel ride 10$, 1 Hour Quad bike at the wide desert of Giza Pyramids 25$
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As per requested time our tour guide will be waiting inside the lobby of your hotel and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum and Bazaar?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum and Bazaar?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum and Bazaar?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum and Bazaar?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum and Bazaar
8 to 10 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingArchaeology ToursMountain Bike ToursExtremeHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairo4WD Tours - GizaSporting Events - GizaBus Tours - GizaHiking - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaMountain Bike Tours - GizaExtreme - GizaHistorical Tours - Giza4WD Tours - SuezSporting Events - SuezBus Tours - SuezHiking - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezMountain Bike Tours - SuezExtreme - SuezHistorical Tours - Suez4WD Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidHiking - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidMountain Bike Tours - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Al-Hakim MosqueAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Gayer-Anderson MuseumNile RiverBabylon FortressCairo Opera HouseCoptic MuseumSaqqara (Sakkara)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Al-Azhar MosquePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Khan Al-KhaliliTahrir SquareMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Ibn Tulun MosqueSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)