8 to 10 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum, then visit Tahrir Square and Khan Khalili Bazaar on a full-day tour that takes in Cairo’s remarkable antiquities and modern life. See Egypt’s most iconic monuments on the Giza Plateau and visit the Valley Temple; pause for lunch at a local restaurant then get a glimpse of more recent history at the square that saw the ‘Arab Spring. ’ Discover the pharaohs’ gleaming treasures at the country’s leading museum and browse for souvenirs and spices at Cairo’s most vibrant souk.
- Discover the best of Cairo and Giza on a full-day tour
- See the pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, and more
- Savor an Egyptian lunch and shop at a local bazaar
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
any Optional tours such as Entry inside any of the Pyramids
Entry Fees (Optional)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.As per requested time our tour guide will be waiting inside the lobby of your hotel and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum and Bazaar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum and Bazaar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum and Bazaar?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum and Bazaar?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms