5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Cairo might be best-known for its ancient wonders, but the Egyptian capital is packed with world-class Islamic treasures. Cover the city’s five most famous mosques during this enriching guided tour, which includes a lunch stop for a bite of classic Egyptian cuisine, like koshary. See the oldest mosque ever built in Egypt and pop into traditional stalls for a peek at local handicrafts. Friday tours have the option to join prayers.
- An in-depth guided tour of Cairo’s five most famous mosques, with lunch and hotel pickup
- Get an insider’s view on the city’s standout sites of worship, including the oldest mosque in Egypt
- Discover under-the-radar corners of the bustling city with your private guide, including local shops
- Sample savory Egyptian classics in a local restaurant—like the country’s staple dish, koshary
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional photographer guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As per requested time our tour guide will be waiting inside the lobby of your hotel and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour of Historical Mosques in Cairo including Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour of Historical Mosques in Cairo including Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tour of Historical Mosques in Cairo including Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour of Historical Mosques in Cairo including Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Nile RiverBabylon FortressAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)DahshurOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Islamic CairoMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Khan Al-KhaliliSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Al-Azhar MosqueHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsTahrir SquareAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Al-Hakim MosqueGayer-Anderson MuseumIbn Tulun Mosque