Explore our promoted experiences
- Private day trip from Cairo to Giza, Saqqara and Memphis, with air-conditioned transport
- Enjoy an included Egyptian lunch at a local restaurant and complimentary snacks
- Learn the secrets and history of each site from an Egyptologist guide
- Enjoy an itinerary customized to your interests with a private guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Emo tours egypt
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- any Location with Cairo downtown or Pyramids Hotels
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If it’s a hot day don’t forget to pack a hat and sunscreen." See review
- "Highly recommended this trip to anyone who want to enjoy the day." See review
- "Some call it a disadvantage that you have to spend quite some time in traffic jams before you get to Gizeh, Saqqara and back to Cairo City." See review