8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover some of Egypt’s greatest antiquities on a private Giza, Saqqara, and Memphis day trip from Cairo. With an Egyptologist guide, visit Giza to view the pyramids, Great Sphinx, and Valley Temple. Then, devote the afternoon to Saqqara and Memphis. Behold Saqqara’s age-old Step Pyramid of Zoser and scour the ruins of ancient Memphis, including its fallen statue of Ramses II. As this is a private tour, feel free to ask your guide to tailor the itinerary around you. Lunch, snacks, and hotel pickup and drop-off are all included.
- Private day trip from Cairo to Giza, Saqqara and Memphis, with air-conditioned transport
- Enjoy an included Egyptian lunch at a local restaurant and complimentary snacks
- Learn the secrets and history of each site from an Egyptologist guide
- Enjoy an itinerary customized to your interests with a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Any Optional Tours , entering any of the Pyramids
Departure & Return
3 Youssef El-Gendy, Ad Dawawin, Abdeen, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
77 Salah Salem, Al Omraneyah Ash Sharqeyah, Giza District, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Emo tours egypt
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- any Location with Cairo downtown or Pyramids Hotels
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis, and Sakkara?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis, and Sakkara?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis, and Sakkara?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis, and Sakkara?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If it’s a hot day don’t forget to pack a hat and sunscreen." See review
- "Highly recommended this trip to anyone who want to enjoy the day." See review
- "Some call it a disadvantage that you have to spend quite some time in traffic jams before you get to Gizeh, Saqqara and back to Cairo City." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis, and Sakkara
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima) Tours & TicketsDahshur Tours & TicketsAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus) Tours & TicketsAl-Fayoum (Faiyum) Tours & TicketsAl-Hakim Mosque Tours & TicketsChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis) Tours & TicketsHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa) Tours & TicketsMosque of Amr ibn Al-As Tours & TicketsAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i) Tours & TicketsCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery) Tours & TicketsBabylon Fortress Tours & TicketsKhan Al-Khalili Tours & TicketsCoptic Museum Tours & TicketsAl-Azhar Mosque Tours & TicketsSultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa Tours & TicketsColossus of Ramses II at Memphis Tours & TicketsCairo Opera House Tours & TicketsBen Ezra Synagogue Tours & TicketsGayer-Anderson Museum Tours & TicketsIbn Tulun Mosque Tours & Tickets