8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover some of Egypt’s greatest antiquities on a private Giza, Saqqara, and Memphis day trip from Cairo. With an Egyptologist guide, visit Giza to view the pyramids, Great Sphinx, and Valley Temple. Then, devote the afternoon to Saqqara and Memphis. Behold Saqqara’s age-old Step Pyramid of Zoser and scour the ruins of ancient Memphis, including its fallen statue of Ramses II. As this is a private tour, feel free to ask your guide to tailor the itinerary around you. Lunch, snacks, and hotel pickup and drop-off are all included.
- Private day trip from Cairo to Giza, Saqqara and Memphis, with air-conditioned transport
- Enjoy an included Egyptian lunch at a local restaurant and complimentary snacks
- Learn the secrets and history of each site from an Egyptologist guide
- Enjoy an itinerary customized to your interests with a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Departure & Return
53 Abd El-Khalik Tharwat, Ghayt Al Adah, Al Azbakeya, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Emo tours egypt
- any Location with Cairo downtown or Pyramids Hotels
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis, and Sakkara?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis, and Sakkara?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis, and Sakkara?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis, and Sakkara?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWestern DesertGizaLuxorBawitiCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaFull-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)DahshurMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Azhar MosqueAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Gayer-Anderson MuseumCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Al-Hakim MosqueKhan Al-KhaliliBen Ezra SynagogueBabylon FortressSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaIslamic CairoCairo Opera HouseCoptic MuseumAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Ibn Tulun Mosque