4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
In-depth guided tour to Khan el-Khalili, one of the biggest bazaars in the Middle East. Peek inside a centuries-old mosque, puff on a pipe of flavored sheesha, and haggle for spices through hundreds of packed stalls. You’ll also learn the that the shopping hub is— once a burial site during the Fatimid Caliphate.
- An in-depth guided tour of the Khan el-Khalili bazaar
- No complicated meeting-points: enjoy private round-trip transfers from your Cairo hotel
- Learn about the Fatimid mausoleum that predated the bustling marketplace and served a sprawling empire
- Discover one of Egypt’s liveliest neighborhoods, and get a behind-the-scenes cultural immersion
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
all cairo and giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Book My Egypt Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Visit to Cairo's Khan el-Khalili Market and lunch including ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Visit to Cairo's Khan el-Khalili Market and lunch including ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Visit to Cairo's Khan el-Khalili Market and lunch including
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursShopping ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCairoGizaBus Tours - GizaWalking Tours - GizaShopping Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezWalking Tours - SuezShopping Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidWalking Tours - Port SaidShopping Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Colossus of Ramses II at Memphis Tours & TicketsAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i) Tours & TicketsBen Ezra Synagogue Tours & TicketsDahshur Tours & TicketsSaqqara (Sakkara) Tours & TicketsBabylon Fortress Tours & TicketsChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis) Tours & TicketsAl-Fayoum (Faiyum) Tours & TicketsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali) Tours & TicketsTahrir Square Tours & TicketsCairo Opera House Tours & TicketsCoptic Museum Tours & TicketsIbn Tulun Mosque Tours & TicketsGayer-Anderson Museum Tours & TicketsMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tours & TicketsPharaonic Village Tours & TicketsHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa) Tours & TicketsCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery) Tours & TicketsAl-Hakim Mosque Tours & TicketsAl-Azhar Mosque Tours & Tickets