4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go beyond the most visited sites and see the Dahshur pyramids, Memphis, and Sakkara. In the company of an Egyptologist guide, explore an ancient city and two of its necropolises. See Djoser’s distinctive step pyramid and the ‘Bent’ and ‘Red’ Pyramids at Dahshur; stand beneath the millennia-old colossus of Ramses II, and follow the footsteps of pharaohs as you explore an open-air museum of statues and ruined palaces.
- Visit with an Egyptologist: Get insights into Egyptian history
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Cairo hotel
- Includes all entrance fees: No hidden costs
- Go beyond the most-visited tourist sites in Egypt
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As Per Requested time our tour guide will be waiting at the lobby area and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Tour from Cairo: Dahshur Pyramids Sakkara and Memphis City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Tour from Cairo: Dahshur Pyramids Sakkara and Memphis City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Tour from Cairo: Dahshur Pyramids Sakkara and Memphis City?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Tour from Cairo: Dahshur Pyramids Sakkara and Memphis City?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursMountain Bike ToursExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairo4WD Tours - GizaSporting Events - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaMountain Bike Tours - GizaExtreme - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - Giza4WD Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidMountain Bike Tours - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port Said4WD Tours - AlexandriaSporting Events - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaMountain Bike Tours - AlexandriaExtreme - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Khan Al-KhaliliSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAl-Azhar MosqueBen Ezra SynagogueAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Al-Hakim MosqueTahrir SquareOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)DahshurCairo Opera HouseMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsIslamic CairoAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)